I don't know why I chose this picture today....just cracks me up I guess. These could quite possibly be two of the dumbest animals on earth, but we love them. They never sleep like this. Usually Mr P (black/white) is trying to tackle or bite Simon. You could say it is a love/hate relationship.
I LOVED THE SUNSHINE yesterday and I can't wait for it today!
Our church hosted the Easter afterglow last night and our pastor commented that only in Kansas did we have to turn on the heater for the morning service and the air conditioner for the evening service. The afterglow is a music service where several of the local churches' choirs come and sing an Easter song. It was wild and wonderful to listen to all the various styles. Our church is rocking with drums and guitars, another church sings a beautiful, traditional song. But my favorite is usually the Escue church, which is the African American church in town. The soul they sing with cannot be matched. Their pastor plays the piano amazingly. And their soloist was unbelievable. I could listen to them all day.
I wanted to mention a new blog site they I put on my links. godhungry.org is great. Lots and lots of places to look around at and the blogs are really wonderful too. Check it out!
Have a sunny day!!
Stay away from rotten milk.....and run to gospel music.
No comments:
Post a Comment