Hi all!! Sorry it's been so long since I've put up a new post. We've just been having too much fun around here for me to get on the computer!
Sophia turned 9 months old on Saturday. She is almost walking. She walks as long as she has one thing steady to hold onto. She's started making lots of funny faces and can even have an attitude when she doesn't get her way....wonder where that comes from? She loves to get in the toilet paper. She can unroll a tp roll faster than anything and will eat some too. She still just has her two bottom teeth, which you can see really well in the pic.
I'll try to get a pic of Evan and Haley up soon. They've both grown so much this summer. Evan is driving his dad crazy with his hair (that fight had to have gone on in the dark ages?). I actually like it. It's long and wavy. Beautiful hair! Miss Haley and her friend Catera from across the street basically live together in the summer. They have quite the imaginary lives going on in our basement.
Evan leaves for church camp next Monday for a week! Mom is way more nervous about this than he is. Jon and I leave to help with a high school youth retreat next week too. The girls will be keeping their grandmas busy while we're gone.
Have an awesome 4th of July!
Stay away from being homesick...and run to turning 9 months old!
No comments:
Post a Comment