The kids came screaming in the house this afternoon, "mom you gotta come here!!!" E&H came in so I knew no one had a broken anything, so this got my curiosity even more. Under our van was a baby Mississippi Kite. Very cute. I really thought it was some sort of falcon. I called the fish and game and they clued me in to what it was. The f&g did warn to stay away from the baby as the mom might attack. Well he didn't have to tell me twice, so after the pics (had to get the pics 1st...always thinking about the blog) we all came in to let it have its' space. It hopped/flew under a bush. We'll see if it comes back out again.
Went to prison again last night. What an amazing time. I just love those women so much. Through this experience I've learned, once again, that life is not black and white. People do commit terrible crimes and it is wrong and they do deserve to due the time, but God still loves them as much as anyone else and He is shining in them as much as anyone else. I've learned that in the most horrible circumstances we can forgive and God really is big enough to take away the pain. Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. I've been blessed to witness the truth of that scripture in these women. They are being disciples on their unit, praying for others, and doing what they can to speak Christ to other inmates and staff. Who would have thought God could turn that kind of situation into something good....satan didn't. Believe that God can turn any sitution to good!
Stay away from being attacked by an angry mama bird.....and run to everlasting love.

No comments:
Post a Comment