Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I cannot believe the last time I posted was 14 days ago!! I was super busy preparing for the Women's Walk to Emmaus in Garden City, KS that was held Oct. 25th-28th. That was an AWESOME exeperience and an incredible blessing from God! Too much to even start to write about all of that!

The kids are totally geared up for Halloween tonite! Evan is going to dress up as a 60s hippy. He has the peace sign shirt, little round sunglasses, bandana and LONG wig. (I'll bet $100 he doesn't sport the wig...but you never know!) Haley & Sophie are dressing up as skeletons....get it...Skelton...skeleton! They will look cute...pics tomorrow...I promise. I spent part of this afternoon at the school with Haley's class doing a craft project for their Halloween party. We made windsock ghosts out of white trash bags. They were so cute drawing on the faces.....running around the room making their ghosts fly.....trying to suffocate themselves by sticking their heads in the bags. Kids always gotta throw a near death experience into the mix to add to the adventure of it all! Haley made one last night as a test run and we hung it outside. Today the wind is blowing around 50 mph...I swear it is! Needless to say her ghost is about 100 miles south of here.

Have a great Halloween!

Stay away from suffocating yourself....and run to Trick or Treating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So....who gets the $100 bet?? He was "way cool"....jb