Sunday, December 16, 2007

lots of fun






Big weekend here. Snowed about 12 inches. The bottom pic is from Friday night about 6:00pm. Kept snowing the whole night. You can't even see the lights at all now. I'll try to get some daylight pics up later.

Here you go Joan....The top three pics are from sledding on "the hill". The city blocks off a couple of blocks on a hill and all the kids go sledding as soon as the snow piles up. Big tradition around here. Evan and Haley went Sat. and today. After Sophie's nap she got her first go on the hill. Her and her daddy got down a block before cratering. Daddy kept her out of the snow though! Haley and her friend are actually pictured on a "little" hill at the bottom of the big hill where the city front loaders piled up a bunch of snow. I had planned on being nice and picking the kids up at the bottom of the hill and driving them back up to the top...but by the time I got there they were already ready to go home. Maybe later this week.

The 4th picture is of Evan during the kid's Christmas play at church today. He's on the right in the green. Evan was a "sheep boy". It was the cutest thing!! I know, I know he's my kid...but the other kids were adorable too! I have some video of Haley I'll try to get up...she said the last line of the whole play...sooo sweet. The play will be available on DVD...seriously. I know you'll all be contacting me for a copy ;)

School start 2 hours late tomorrow...not quite sure what that accomplishes...but I'll take a little extra sleep!

HOW ABOUT THOSE EAGLES TODAY!!!
DALLAS 6....EAGLES 10
GO PHILLY!

Have a great week and stay warm!

Stay away from walking UP the hill....and run to sledding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Karren..great pictures. Someday when you are old and grey..Sophis will ask "Mom why are you never in the snow pictures with us kids having a GREAT time" And you will reply...??????