Hello all! I was reminded that I hadn't blogged in awhile and I better get on the stick. I was told by someone that if I didn't hurry up and get back online they were going to take me off their "favorites"! So here goes nothing....
We all seem to be healthy at the moment. Knock on wood.
Evan and Haley are in the middle of state assessments...lots of pressure...gotta do a super-terrific job on those tests....that el presidente Bush thought was a great idea...which should have been a clue to everyone that it wasn't a good idea....ooops...did I just say that out loud? My mom is cringing and saying a prayer for my soul as she reads this!! I better not step any further into those murky waters.
Evan and Haley have their last basketball games this Saturday. They've both done a wonderful job. Haley has gotten much better and has really improved in the dribbling area. Her little team took a few weeks to figure out the difference between offense and defense...and even then a few played defense on both ends of the court to be safe! But her awesome coach (Jon) whipped them into shape. They actually...kind of...run an offense and have even started rebounding and diving for balls! What more can you ask from a bunch of 3rd and 4th grade girls?
Evan has been a blast to watch. He's got a young team and they've come a long ways from the beginning of the season too. Evan just has an innate ability to run the ball. He'll grab a rebound or steal the ball and run the length of the court for a layup. He just loves to run and gun. In my opinion, that makes it fun to watch. He scored 29 points in the last game. OK, OK I'll quit bragging...but he is my son so you know I think he's just the best thing ever!
Looking forward to spring break. We're getting ready to gut our kitchen. I know...we've lost our minds. The cabinets should be here in a few weeks and Jon and I can't seem to pick out a countertop or flooring....oh well...too many choices...I need Candice Olson from Divine Design!!!!
Have a great week....and JB don't take me off your favorites!
Stay away from tests and too many choices and run to basketball and spring break!
1 comment:
Yea for basketball, hugs from young friends, and sunny days and boo to testing. Thanks for the update #1.
Post a Comment