

Here's the destruction of our kitchen. I think we've stopped going downhill and will start going uphill today. In that we've stopped destroying things and are starting to rebuild. The glass block wall came out yesterday....in 1 million pieces! The water heater exhaust pipe needs some repairs today....courtesy of Jon's sledgehammer taking off the old tile....oops. The only major boo boo so far was the discovery that I ordered one of the kitchen cabinets the wrong size. When I called to order the right size I asked if they would ship it to the house or if I would need to come and get it. They informed me they would ship it to the house for $150.oo...after much deliberation I decided I would go pick it up. ;) The rest of the cabinets are scheduled to arrive today.
One thing I've learned is that a hot plate is great for making my espresso...not so great for...well...anything else. But due to my caffeine addiction it was still worth the cost!
Have a great week!
Stay away from boo boos....and run to caffeine!
2 comments:
This reminds me of something:) Good luck with the construction. Every one keeps telling me it will be worth all of the work in the long run. Can't wait to see it when you are all done. Take Care SF
Thanks for the visual update...am anixous to sip my Latte with you in the new kitchen area..jb
Post a Comment