Friday, August 15, 2008

1st day of school




First day of school has arrived. E&H were/are very excited for school. They both jumped right out of bed this morning. I always savor these first few days of school when they get themselves going without a battle. Soon the honeymoon will be over and the nagging will ensue.

Sophie was not a happy camper to be awakened so early. As you can probably tell from the pics. She's been sleeping until 9, so 7:30 was a little bit of a rude awakening. It's now about 9:15 and I don't think she's really awake yet. Rough life...

As you might be able to tell, Miss Haley got her hair all cut off yesterday. I called it "grooming" day. Haley and her BFF Madison went to the beauty shop and got a manicure, pedicure and hair cut. (They both have winter birthdays and they finally used their gift certificates....please don't think I would do that just for school ;) They were there for 4 hours!!! I'll have to get a pic of her nails and toes. Fingers are purple w/black tip...go KSU. And her toes are pink with little crystals. You can imagine what E thought about all that as she was trying to tell him about every little detail of her day... :)

Evan has been attending football camp every evening. They start football practice tonite. He is still loving every minute of it. We're still waiting for the first hit....they haven't even put on pads yet :) They start wearing their helmets tonite. He's finding it hard to concentrate on everything since his birthday is Sunday. Excited doesn't do justice to how he feels.

Have a super weekend!

Stay away from waking up too early....and run to football and the 1st day of school.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Very Cute! Can't wait to hear about your first day of school. Hope it was a great one.

Love- Aunt T