Love the Seinfield post!!! Too funny. Hope school is going well for Evan and Haley. I think miss Sophia will adjust just fine w/ them gone! Hope to see you all soon. They are growing up too fast! (Thanks for the football schedule)
Love the Seinfield post!!! Too funny. Hope school is going well for Evan and Haley. I think miss Sophia will adjust just fine w/ them gone! Hope to see you all soon. They are growing up too fast! (Thanks for the football schedule)
2 comments:
Love the Seinfield post!!! Too funny. Hope school is going well for Evan and Haley. I think miss Sophia will adjust just fine w/ them gone! Hope to see you all soon. They are growing up too fast! (Thanks for the football schedule)
Jami
Love the Seinfield post!!! Too funny. Hope school is going well for Evan and Haley. I think miss Sophia will adjust just fine w/ them gone! Hope to see you all soon. They are growing up too fast! (Thanks for the football schedule)
Jami
Post a Comment