Monday, October 27, 2008

a month in review...

First of all....A shout out to my Dad...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! LOVE YOU DAD/BIG PAPA!!


Sorry I haven't updated the blog for so long. Here's a month of pics in review....

So sweet!....with moments of sheer orneriness.

Evan and Jon went camping for Father/Son night at church. This is E playing dodge ball. A new activity for camping. Short story...there was an incident with boys and bb guns....the moms asked why the dads weren't watching...the dads informed the moms that's why they weren't invited!!

Took a quick trip to the Great Bend zoo. We love the GB zoo because there's an actual chance you might get bitten by an animal. You can put your hand inside virtually every cage..lions, tigers, leopards...if you're brave enough/stupid enough...we're not brave enough or stupid enough...but it's fun to know you can.


Sister time...

Sophie puts on makeup all by herself! Who knew eyeshadow looked so good on the nose?


Haley at her soccer game. The team went 4-2. There were only 2 teams...gotta love small town life!

Sophie cracking herself up.



E after last game of the season. The team went 0-5-1....but he had a blast! Kept crimson and blue by his heart....yes, his hair is still that long.



Here E is ready to run the ball. He did have a really nice run in this game.
Fun, fun, fun. Evan is already on to basketball and Haley is on to volleyball. E&H are in the beginning stages of braces. Sophie has a cold and is into everything. Jon has played a lot of golf in the rain. I'm on a volleyball team. My friend's son calls it comedy hour. I call it "I'm going to need physical therapy hour". Other than that things are pretty slow ;)
Have a great week!
Stay away from being old and out of shape....and run to your 59th birthday!

2 comments:

miles3_17 said...

The kids are so darn cute and I look forward to your updates and pictures! I'm not sure when we'll get to see you guys again, but I think Kaden will have a blast when that time comes. Take care and tell everyone hi for us.
Kelly, Brett, Kaden

Jenn said...

Yeah! I've been waiting for a update! The pictures are great, the kids are as cute as ever. I miss you guys and am counting down to the K-State game and Turkey Day. Can't wait to see everyone.