Oh Halloween...I've learned over 11 years of Halloween with children that keeping costumes on is optional, tears are a given and candy is the meth of a 2 year old...because they will lose their mind to get it or keep it. Sophie had her costume on AND off atleast 5 times before we left the house. Tears flowed when the answer was no to Sophie's idea to eat every piece of candy as it was handed to her. And she became a candyhead (instead of crackhead) by 9:00 pm even with our no policy. She was too darn cute though!

She had to be Belle because she loves yellow. And if you asked her if she was a princess she said, "No, I Belle."
This is the gang before Evan changed from Ozzy O. to a cheerleader to a hippy and finally to Tom Brady (knee bandage, crutches and all). That was in the course of 1 hour (seriously). And you wonder why I couldn't keep Sophie in her costume!!
Miss Haley and her BFF Madison went as twin mice, dressed up in dance pants and shirt!? I didn't get it either, but they had a blast.



She had to be Belle because she loves yellow. And if you asked her if she was a princess she said, "No, I Belle."
This is the gang before Evan changed from Ozzy O. to a cheerleader to a hippy and finally to Tom Brady (knee bandage, crutches and all). That was in the course of 1 hour (seriously). And you wonder why I couldn't keep Sophie in her costume!!
Miss Haley and her BFF Madison went as twin mice, dressed up in dance pants and shirt!? I didn't get it either, but they had a blast.



1 comment:
Very Cute, wish we could have seen you all in person. We had a good first Halloween even though the pics don't show it! See you all soon. We Love You-- Bryce, Traci, & Camryn
Post a Comment