








We had a blast. The Dallas crew froze their fannies off. The parental units stood through most of the game. The Cats looked...well...not so good. The children learned a lot about overzealous Nebraska fans and four letter words. And we had to have a true redneck moment when ALL 10 of us squeezed into our little minivan after the game (that's the last two pics). I thought I was going to wet my pants I was laughing so hard...until Haley got car sick and nearly heaved up her cookies...seriously....and a pound of popcorn, 1/2 a funnel cake, lots of pop and heaven knows what else (she sat with her uncle). Poor Sophie had to stay home with her Grandma and a good friend. I'm sure she didn't suffer too much though!
Too much fun and hope we do it next year!




2 comments:
The pictures just reminded me that I haven't thanked my grandmother lately for the double chin I inherited from her! I'll have to give her a call today. =)
Even though it didn't snow (thank you God) I had a blast and can't wait for next year. Derick says next year we will have to go to a game in late September so it's not so cold...he is officially a Texas softy. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed being with everyone...especially the van ride...poor Haley. Lots of Love to you all..see you soon! Yeah!
Post a Comment