
This is the kid's new pic. I think it might be illegal for me to put it on here...but you know me...I'm such a rebel ;) Yes E's hair is really that long..I think even longer now. Some people think this is weird, but he wanted to get it trimmed two days after we got the picture taken and I told him he had to wait until after Christmas so he wouldn't look too different. Do you think that's weird? It made sense to me, but a few people told me that was a strange to way to think about it.
You know I gotta say it...Aren't they the most gorgeous kids you've ever seen?!?! The Mama has to say that!!
Snowed here...that's all I have to say about that....
Busy schedules continue. Tonite I'm giving a little talk at our Women's Ministry Christmas party. God whispered some words into my ear last week...I wrote them down...and now I'm starting to get a little fear. Why does that happen? Human nature not to want to look like a complete idiot in front of a group of people. I'm constantly telling E&H that fear is not of God...guess I'm going to have to take that advice today.
E has his first basketball game this Saturday. Should be interesting to hear about it. Jon, Haley, Sophie and I are off to cousin Cami's first birthday party. Can't believe it's been a year already.
Stay warm and don't tell anyone about the pic on here!! :)
Stay away from doing illegal things....and run to first birthday parties.
2 comments:
It is true! You are right! They are the most gorgeous kids I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing the pic.
Good Luck tonight, I know it will go great. Lifting you up in prayer!
E you are one handsome dude with 2 cute sisters....how are your parents so blessed??? love ya jb
Post a Comment