Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALEY!

Our Miss Haley is 10 years old today! Evan referred to it as, "a decade of Haley". She has her class party at 3. Her friend party, bowling bash, at 3:3o. And her family dinner party at 7:00. I don't know if she'll be wore out but I already am!

Thank you God for sharing your Haley Elizabeth Skelton with us...she is a dream daughter.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Haley girl!! I love you and thank God for you today and always! Have a wonderful time tonight and enjoy your special day!

Katie said...

10!? Are you sure???? :) Tell Miss Haley Happy Birthday from us. Sounds like it was great day of celebration!

Anonymous said...

Haley...you can't be 10 already...it just seems like yesterday you and I were comparing our socks....and of course you always had the cutest ones. Hope you had a fabulous day....joanie