It's Friday night and we're all home. E & H have friends over. They are, as I write this, filming a music video with one of my old vhs camcorders. E has his snare from band, Haley has her $25 guitar from walmart, E's friend is on E's band bells (man I wish we had a cowbell...Will Ferrell fans will know what I mean), and Haley's friend will be playing her flute. Ought to be quite entertaining when they're finished. I'm sure we'll have to watch it a million times. Jon and Sophie are playing Pretty, pretty princess...Cinderella version. Sophie won't let Jon wear the crown. I think that's good for all of us :) I've finished 4 days of being a florist again for Valentine's day. Was fun, but glad I don't have to be there next week to match up credit card statements and face disgruntled customers. Not that that ever happens ;)
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Stay away from disgruntled customers....and run to having a band and wearing crowns.
1 comment:
How fun!!! Can't wait to see that!!! I bet the cow bell would have topped it off, but I bet it still rocks! Give those kiddos a Happy Valentine's day hug from me and Uncle Derick. Love you guys!
Post a Comment