Not many times do you get to play in the water on St. Patrick's day. The kids had a blast with the slip-n-slide. Sophie wore those crazy sunglasses all day. I went to check on her after about 30 minutes and her teeth were chattering she was so cold. Her goose bumps were huge! She did not want to come in the house. I finally made the big girls pretend to come in so she would. Funny! We had beautiful weather over spring break. Now I'm really having spring fever!
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!! We thoroughly enjoyed the NCAA games. This week should be even better!
Have a super week! No matter what life is throwing at some of you right now, know that I'm praying for you and that NOTHING can separate you from the love of God. God will never ever leave you or forsake you. Sometimes our circumstances look so bleak, but that's when God is taking over. He WILL work it out!
Psalm 91:1-13 (the Message) You who sit down in the High God's presence, spend the night in Shaddai's shadow, Say this: "God, you're my refuge. I trust in you and I'm safe!" That's right—he rescues you from hidden traps, shields you from deadly hazards. His huge outstretched arms protect you—under them you're perfectly safe; his arms fend off all harm.
Go to 10.09.07 blog to get a visual of this verse!
No comments:
Post a Comment