Ever seen a cat in a cast? Me neither...until now. I ran over our oldest cat a couple of weeks ago....in the garage. So obviously, I wasn't driving too fast. Very bad experience and I don't recomend it as a way of getting rid of a cat. And truly, only in this house could a cat get ran over and somehow survive. Our kids and all the neighbor kids have signed her cast. Sophie calls it "Maggie's sock". I can't remember if I posted this or not, but old Newmie dog has cancer. We've been medicating him heavily for a month. So we like to say we're running a rehab/hospice house for animals.

The kids are finally done with basketball. They have spring break this week. It's going to be beautiful here, so I've loaded the fridge with Big K (cheap) pop and am preparing for a slew of kids to be here. Should be fun. E&H have very sweet friends.
Have a super week!
Stay away from.....you know it...running over cats...and run to spring break.
1 comment:
Not to make light of the subject, but is it possible to get video of Maggie walking and/or running?
Post a Comment