Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another win!

E's team won again! Evan scored the first TD of the game so that was super exciting for us. My mom and brother came to the game. And Evan had a grandpa, great-granmda and great-grandad there too. His little entourage! ;)

And the camera battle wages on! The camera made it INTO the game...but alas I got too INTO the game and didn't take any pics. What is wrong with me? I think subconsciously I know that Jon is filming and I don't have to worry about it. Oh well. One last home game this weekend and then only 2 away games. It's looking like they have a really good shot of getting into the playoffs. So keep your fingers crossed.

We're into the wedding season right now. Jon's cousin got married last weekend. Another cousin is getting married this weekend. Evan and Haley are candle lighters and then E, H and Sophia are passing out bubbles too. The following weekend we head to Joplin for Jon's sister's wedding. Haley and Sophia are flower girls in that one. Love is in the air!!!

Miss Sophia Paige has her 3rd birthday tomorrow. I cannot believe it has been 3 years. Too fast. Working on a little b-day movie...we'll see if I get it done!

Stay away from forgetting...again...and run to 3rd birthdays!

No comments: