Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sophie P.

Sophia stories...first of all she would correct the title of this blog. Out of the blue one afternoon she says, "My fends call me Sophie". I say, "Yes, is that ok?". "No, my name is SO-FEEE-UHH". So if you ask her if she is Sophie or Sophia she says, SO-FEEE-UHH.

She likes to watch Project Runway with me. I mean who wouldn't? But now she states several times a day, "Work it out." My own little Tim Gunn. And she likes to watch us play guitar hero. Apparently she's a Michael Jackson fan, because many times she'll burst out in song, "Beat it, just beat it!"

Last week she started asking me where Newman dog was at. Yeah, I know, took her a little while to figure that one out... ;) I told her he went to heaven to be with Jesus. She seemed fine with that. Well yesterday she walked up to me and announced "Jesus took my dog!" How do you respond to that? I laughed and laughed.

Our Sophia Paige. SOOOO much trouble....so much fun!
Stay away from saying Sophie...(no not really...) and run to funny 3 year old girls!

No comments: