Monday, November 9, 2009

KSU 17 KU 10

I must say the game was very exciting! Jon and I were very fortunate to get to sit in Jon's boss's sky box for the game. Wow. That is a really nice way to watch a game! Cushy seats, a/c, free drinks, and brisket. Was very, very nice of his boss to share with us. I always get nervous when we sit in there. Not your typical college football scene! So I forgot to take pictures up there! Trust me...very sweet.
I have to say I was so happy KSU won if only for my brother, Derick. I call him the biggest K-State fan in Texas. He loves his Cats! Here we all are after the game.
Onto the field...that was cool.
Derick even got to meet the KSU basketball coach. He's a BIG guy!

So much fun! I call those kind of events my "grown up" time. I missed our children like crazy, but always good to go for a day of grown up conversations, eating when and where you want, and not taking anyone to the bathroom 10 times. ;)

Have a wonderful week!

Stay away from forgetting to take pics....and run to fun college football games!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like fun.....despite the outcome :)....and the large amount of purple I see you all wearing :) Just kidding! Very cool that you had box seats AND met the b-ball coach.

Anonymous said...

Row 25 in section 14 was pretty cool also!! Always fun when we win...and the weather was perfect for football.