Monday, December 7, 2009

dancing sophia

This is what happens when big sister gets bored while babysitting babysister. I also wanted to keep up with my cousins beautiful children who like to dance too! They can't help it...comes from the Sutton gene! ;) It all started with Aunt Barb!

7 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so proud to be part of the dancing Sutton family :) Are you sure Jon didn't teach her some of those moves??

Jon said...

Katie, when it comes to dancing, I'm no Sutton... I'm more closely related to Elaine (of Seinfeld fame...).

Rhonda Vratil said...

enjoy every second of the dancing that they will let you see, I hear that Justin and Sam can break it down, but they won't show me, now Barry can dance to "Single Ladies" in his underwear and that makes us all laugh, he ain't bad either!!

allthingsskelton said...

Rhonda...please, please, please get video of Barry dancing to single ladies...please!!!

Jenn said...

Oh, I am pretty sure it's a Sutton thing. Her Uncle Derick dances the same way! =)

Traci said...

Too Cute!

Katie said...

Karren--we will be back for Christmas! I have a feeling Marilyn may regret having invited Bailey and Sophia to the same party...I'm fairly confident that those two left in a room alone could would result in a lot of giggles and a gigantic mess (and possibly some blood shed since they both seem to lack any fear). Can't wait to see you all!!