Monday, December 21, 2009

sledding and decorating....

Jon had quite a time getting the lights on our big tree ourt front...but was well worth it. We are working very,very hard to be the Griswolds of Larned...got a ways to go...but we'll get there. :)


Not quite tall enough..
Step ladder..much better...
Sophia was soooo excited to put the star on top of the tree.


Listen for Sophia to say wooo hooo....cracks me up every time!



Sophia and Haley going down "the hill".


Haley out of control....


We truly wish all of you in blog land a Very Merry Christmas! May the joy and peace of Christ's birth fill each of our hearts to overflowing.
Stay away from being the Griswolds.....and run to the most happiest Christmas ever!!






1 comment:

Traci said...

Hey! Sledding looked like a lot of fun. I have to tell you, I don't know how many times we have watched Sophia dancing. Everytime I open the computer Camryn says "Sophie dancing, I wanna see it" See you all soon.

Love- The Wachs's