Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome 2010!




Woo. Made it through Christmas and New Year. Had a wonderful time. You can probably tell in the pic above that I'm about to be dwarfed by two of my growing kids! They are growing lots and lots lately!

I'm ready for some "normal". Sophia and I have had a terrific Monday by ourselves. She's helped me with all kinds of little projects around the house. I told her this morning how much I appreciated all her help. She replied, "It's my pweasure." Where does she get this stuff? I'm just now getting the Christmas decorations down. Sophie keeps asking me why I'm putting everything away. I told her we'll do it again next year. "In a wittle while?" "Yes, Sophia, in a little while."

I put the International House of Prayer site on here. Love it! Listen to it all the time. When I can't sleep at 3 a.m. I watch...there's usually more people in the prayer room at 3 a.m. than 3 p.m. Really cool. IHOP is out of Kansas City. They believe in 24 hour, 7 day a week praise and prayer. So you can check it out...24 hours a day. Even on Christmas! Sooo awesome!

Hope you are all blessed with an amazing 2010. 2009 had it's share of ups and downs. And it seemed like the downs were exceptionally low....so I'm with our Pastor and asking for the Lord's favor this year!!

Stay away from putting decorations away....and run to the Lord's favor!!

No comments: