Wednesday, October 27, 2010

carrie underwood

I have been so blessed to go to some amazing concerts this year! And one Ms. Carrie Underwood was NO EXCEPTION!!

Jon's Aunt Tammy called and asked if I wanted a mommy night out...I said yes before I even knew what it was for. ;) Isn't she beautiful?
When she told me it was to Carrie Underwood I about died! I wanted to see her so bad, but I knew it was on a school night which meant Haley couldn't go, so I couldn't bring myself to buy a ticket with out Haley. But when someone offers you a ticket you can't turn it down. Right?!?! I did get Haley a t-shirt & poster. ;)
Girl sung on the back of a pick up truck that swung from the air....WAY up in the air!! Very cool.

Pics aren't too good, but hey I took some pics...and without falling down as per my last concert event. haha! The concert was in Wichita, which meant we got home at 1:30 am. Oh good Lord I can't stay up late anymore. The ride home went quick...chat, chat, chat. But I was dragging the next day!!

Oh man can she sing! And she's about as big as my pinky. And even if she doesn't eat meat I still love her!! :) Sophia loves to listen to her too and sings lots of the words to All-American Girl.
Thanks so much Tammy! I had an absolute blast!!
Stay away from staying up late....and run to Carrie Underwood!

No comments: