Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Spring!

Spring is definitely here when I'm soaking white...oh yes, once again...white baseball pants 3+ times a week. ;) A friend of mine did give me the magic recipe. 1/4 cup oxiclean and 1/4 cup cascade! it works!! Although I did notice on the box of cascade it says "do not come in contact with clothing". I guess when the seems shred out I'll know it wasn't such a good idea after all. ha!
The team is 10-2 right now!! They are playing soooo good!!! They took 1st place in the Larned tournament last weekend. Evan hit his first home run. And he darn near hit one out of the park yesterday. It was close.





Our beautiful Miss Haley going to the spring concert. She's getting so grown up. She always has to wear leggings as she plays the flute and sits in the front row. We do not need any wardrobe malfunctions!! The band and vocal sounded good. It wasn't as bad as she led us to think it would be. She also played in a spring piano recital and was awesome! I'll get the video of that up soon.




Sophia at her pre-K Easter party. She wore her bunny ears the whole time. I already know this pic will be in her graduation slide show. What a crack up!!



Easter morning.




I noticed I don't have a pic of E running rack. He's back to full swing after sitting for a few weeks with an ankle sprain. He's got a met in Hays Tues. and then league here on Fri. He so wants to beat the mile record. Here's hoping!


Happy Spring everyone!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Great Pictures! Loved seeing you all this weekend!