you are NEVER going to believe this
So two weeks ago I'm out in the yard on the side of our house where the kids all play and I find several HUGE dog poops. I was furious. I don't know how many of you have had to try and clean dog doo out of your shoes or out of your kids shoes, but it completely stinks...no pun intended!! And our kids and all the neighbor kids have a game of football or basketball or baseball out there everyday. It is there playground. Well, there are several people who walk their dogs by our house every night, late at night and let their dogs do their business in our yard. Now don't get me wrong, if I see a stray dog every once in awhile in our yard and I know he does his business I don't get mad because every once in awhile our dog gets out and I'm sure deposits a present in someone else's yard. But the people who walk their dogs every day and let them poop in other people's yards make me mad. I knew it had to be the walkers because the poo was right on the edge of yard by the street all the way down that side of the yard and no where else. Now come on, a stray dog is not going to pick the grass on the edge of yard to go in 10 times. OK...so I made a sign (the pic up above) and stuck it in our yard where all the poo is and I made sure the light was on so that the sign could be seen at night. (The night walkers go by at 11:00 sometimes later....I've seen them when I'm up with Sophie and our neighbors have seen them too.) Well I left the sign in the yard for 1 week. And I got all kinds of comments from people about how they're mad too because they get poo in their yard, and some just thought it was funny, and one neighbor thought it was for him (and I told him it wasn't because I've never seen his dog, but he said he would be sure to pick up any poo he knows his dog does!) OK......I'm so jacked up about this......Today I see a guy walking IN our yard with his dog. So of course I'm staring him down right. I notice something in his hand. It's a can and he has a scoop. He goes along the whole side of our yard and picks up all the poop!!!!! I about died!!! Right then Sophie starts crying so I go get her from her nap and when I came back the guy was gone! So I don't know if he was just being nice or he felt guilty or what. He comes by a lot, so I'm going to try and catch him and get the story. Is that wild? I know my life is completely boring...but that just cracks me up!! And let me tell you what, all those people who made fun of me will be jealous now because I got all that poo cleaned up for free and they're still gonna have to go scoop all their own!!!By the way...do you like the poo green font color I chose? Ha! Ha!Have a great day...I know I have!Stay away from people who let their dogs poo in your yard.....and run to signs that get sh*t done...well gone! (Sorry mom for the bad language....I couldn't resist.)
1 comment:
I love this story!! You mean old lady!! I can hear the storys now all over town about the poopie people on W. 4th st. By the way...I really enjoyed the week-end trip and feel all energized again!! ;) ;) joanie b.
Post a Comment