Hi All! I've been gone so haven't posted in a while. Hope this finds you all doing well.
We had a little excitement in our house last week....we being Jon. He was stopped at a stop sign when a guy bounced off another car and hit Jon. Got Jon bumper to bumper! The woman in the car that was hit directly did not have her seat belt on and had very serious injuries. She was flown to Wichita and had a blood clot on her brain and other horrible things. She is alive, but a long recovery. So getting the truck fixed doesn't seem so bad when it could have been something like that.
The kids and I went to my parents' house for several days last week. I think we wore out my parents, but we all had a great time.
Evan has the big concert on Thursday. He practiced his piano solo in front of all the 3rd and 4th graders today. He was very proud of himself. I'm more nervous for him to play than I ever was when I had to play. I never had to play a solo in front of 500 people either. Crazy kid! One of the best things about our kids' music concerts is that they are short! I love the music teacher for this...they are over in an hour. Now I love music about as much as anyone, but more than an hour of anyone other than a professional playing is too much for me.
Have a great week! Stay away from crazy drivers...and run to kid's music concerts (if they're short).
No comments:
Post a Comment