
Sophia Paige is 6 months old today!! I cannot believe it. Time has gone way too fast. As you can see she is sitting up all by herself. Although she occasionally falls backwards and gives us "the lip" as if to say, "I can't believe you let that happen to me!" She is a truly happy baby. I'm afraid we're really going to have to pay for it when she hits the 2's....actually I kind of hope it's during the 2's and not the 15's! You all know she's horribley spoiled. What with a sister, a brother and all her grandparents, aunts and uncles fussing over her she just knows she is the center of the universe. We'll let her believe it a while longer! Of all God's blessings a baby is the best.Evan survived the big concert last night. We were beginning to wonder though when he bent over and grabbed his knees at one point. He was rubbing his eyes and forehead. This is all before his solo. The entire 3rd grade had to sing 5 songs before Evan's solo. I don't think there were 500 people there, but maybe 300. The music instructor introduced Evan. Evan then had to walk from onstage in the middle of all the 3rd and 4th graders (they put them all up on risers on the stage) to the lone piano. I know I'm his mother, but he played his solo perfectly. Not one flaw, he kept perfect time, and even used dynamics. So proud of him. I could not have done it at his age. So sweet. And no, I didn't take any pictures, because I wanted to live in the moment and not be stuck behind a lense. We won't soon forget the image of him at that piano.
Only one more week until Easter. I LOVE Easter. It is my favorite holiday. Last Easter we told the kids and all our family that a baby was on the way. No big surprise like that from us this year. I can't wait to hunt Easter eggs and have our big Easter lunch. Most of all I can't wait to celebrate the Risen Christ.
Have an awesome day!
Stay away from nearly fainting at concerts.....and run to turning 6 months old and EASTER!!
1 comment:
Happy Half Year Birthday, Sophie!!!
Love, Nana and Big Papa
Post a Comment