Tuesday, April 10, 2007

yeah...it's that good

Have you ever ate anything and looked like you enjoyed it as much as Sophie does here? Who knew pureed squash was so good? Sophie loves all veggies that are orange-squash, carrots, sweet potatos & corn. She likes a few fruits. But she will not eat anything green or any meats. If you give her beans, peas or meats she will hold it in her mouth and refuse to swallow it. I really don't blame her. Have you ever tasted that stuff? Yuck! The smell alone of chicken with chicken gravy makes me gag!

I don't know about you, but I can sleep so much better now that I know the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby!! Have we, as a society, completely lost our minds? Atleast the paternity issue hasn't gotten as much coverage as the past junk.

Have a great day! Stay away from stupid news stories....and run to good food!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sophia....did you know you can rub the food in your hair?? That is really fun!

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the last time I ate ribs :-) Derick