I write this with bleary eyes. I am tired, but it was worth it!! We had a blast at the lake this weekend. Swimming, tubing and cooking out with wonderful friends makes for the best memories. The kids had an awesome time and even behaved themselves. Sophia was a little trooper. Never cried and loved the boat and swimming. She doesn't look very happy in the pic up above, but she was just about to fall asleep when that was snapped. All of the kids got along great...I don't recall any of them fighting or getting in trouble. Some friends of ours lent us their camper, so all of us there had campers. That was luxury. We always camp in tents, but I must say a camper with beds and a/c makes sleeping much nicer!! I thought Evan and Haley were going to be fried, but God bless whoever made sunscreen. They were covered in it all weekend, but came home with no sunburns. Evan is covered in mosquito bites. He and his friends liked to play hide and seek in the dark...in the grass. The best bugspray can't save you. Haley and Evan also got to tube for the first time. They loved it. I would think their arms would be sore after 2 days, but they're not complaining. We were able to camp right by the water, so if the kids weren't tubing they were swimming, which was great in 95 degree weather.
Have a super week!
Stay away from sunburns....and run to camping with friends!
1 comment:
FUN!
i want to go to the lake.
Post a Comment