
All went well with picture taking, according to Evan and Haley. They demonstrated their smiles for us. That was pure entertainment in itself. I'm sure the pics will be fabulous!
Took E to the Dr. today. Dr. scrubbed it all down and poked around on it with a stick to make sure there wasn't any nerve damage. 2nd degree burn, but should heal fine. Then the Dr. proceeded to tell Evan his story about dirt biking. Dr. broke his collarbone the first time he rode one......when he was in his 4th year of residency. Then he and E proceeded to talk about how fun dirt bikes are. Boys....I do not understand them. Anything that causes me to break a bone or burn myself I stay away from. Not boys...they think they're fun. Seriously, I'm going to stop trying to figure them out!
Stay away from breaking a bone....and run to cool sunglasses.
No comments:
Post a Comment