The kids or trick-or-treated until they couldn't trick-or-treat any more! I think they each came home with about 10 pounds of candy. They got an entire bag of suckers from one neighbor and king size candy bars from their Great Grandad. And some people gave them money...and not pennies or quarters...$5.00 bills!! Where were they when I was a kid? And yes...E made good on wearing the wig. I've decided I'm paying myself the $100 because that's worth my blood sweat and tears to get through the holiday!! Took me 3 tries to get that stupid t-shirt how he wanted it...not because he was difficult...because I'm technically inept! How did my mom do it when she would actually sew our costumes? I can't even iron on a thing to a t-shirt! Miss Haley....for I think the 3rd year in a row....was one thing at school and something else at night....a little diva in the making! The bones on her sweatshirt didn't make it through the afternoon of Halloween partying at school! And some kid told her that her costume wasn't really a costume....I'm going to hunt him down like a dog! Just kidding! Haley was a cheerleader for ACT II of the evening. Sophie had most of her bones pealed off her sweatshirt before the first trick-or-treater showed up at our house. I kept findng "bones" all over the house today! Not to mention the above photog is one of 9! And Sophie never looked into the camera for any of them...little stinker! She had lots of fun going to the door and greeting the spooks. Well I gotta go dig through the kids candy bags before they get home from school and have a little treat....going to have to walk a little longer today!!
Stay away from mean people who say your costume isn't a costume....and run to a bag full of goodies!
1 comment:
They are too cute! Uncle Derick and I gave out Kazoos, tatoos, puzzles, and candy at church for our "Trunk Or Treat" celebration. You can imagine how many parents were giving us the evil eye over the Kazoos! They were a hit!!! I didn't see any Trunk Or Treaters as cute as those three though! I'm glad you all had fun! ~ Jenn
Post a Comment