The kids are both involved in the jump rope club at school. Tonite they had a demo between basketball games at the high school. The video is a little shakey....I'll say it was because I was far away and not because I was laughing. They really did do a great job. Evan is jumping on the left in the bottome clip...if you didn't notice the hair.
70 degrees yesterday. Sophie and I were outside for about 3 hours...it was awesome...then doomsday today...woke up to blowing snow...that's just mean!! Some "positive" people said the 70 was to give us a little break and to get us through. I say BOOOOOO! It's just mean to tease us!! I'm sure we'll get an extra 6 inches on Thurs. for that smart remark!
Have a great week!
Stay away from smarting off to mother nature....and run to jumping rope!
No comments:
Post a Comment