Evan and Haley have been busy with school and basketball. They're still participating in "clinics" for basketball. Not sure when games will start. That's always a hoot. As you can tell from the pic above, E's hair is getting a little out of control. He wants to get it trimmed....just trimmed....and I'm petrified a "trim" will give him a mullet instead. I guess that's better than the Cousin-It do he's got going right now.
Sophie just keeps growing and growing. She's in her baby stroller up above...but she think it's lots more fun for her brother and sister to push her in it than push her dolls. I don't know what the weight limit is on that baby...but I'm sure we've surpassed it! She's trying to talk. Half the time I'm not sure I want to know what she's saying in her ramblings as I have a feeling they involve putting me in my place.
Nothing else new around here. Watching the presidential primaries with interest. Don't know about all of you...but not sure who I want to give my all important vote to. At least it's been fairly interesting this go around.
Have a great rest of the week!
Stay away from mullets!!!!....and run to voting in the primaries!
No comments:
Post a Comment