Tuesday, January 8, 2008

new "hobby"


Here's the carwash that Jon and his buddies bought. It's been going like crazy. I had no idea people were so into keeping their cars clean....obviously I'm the only one who only washes their car once every 2 or 3 months. Not anymore. We've been told several times a carwash owner has to have a clean car. Yikes! Hope that only means the outside!! They've decided to rename it the "Shiny Bumper". One of the other owner's kid came up with that. They're going to try and find a bumper to mount too. So if anyone has an extra bumper laying around let us know :)

The kids went back to school yesterday. Haven't quite gotten back on that schedule yet. I think they were tardy today...by maybe 2 minutes. I figure one tardy in 5 years isn't too bad. I'll blame it on the snow ;) It did snow here AGAIN. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Have a great week!

Stay away from a dirty car....and run to getting your carwashed...in Larned, Ks....at the Shiny Bumper!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are they going to mount that bumper???