I've decided that you're not really a full-fledged parent until you've cleaned up 3-4 cups...full...of chunky vomit at 12:30 am. Haley...who NEVER comes to my side of the bed at night...taps me on the shoulder at 12:30 am..."mom, I puked"......"what,huh,what"...."MOM, I PUKED"...."in the toilet?"...."no, mom, in my bed"....that's when I shot straight out of bed to take Haley to the bathroom to evaluate the situation....I swear to the Almighty it was a scene out of ER or maybe even the Exorcism....I fed Haley breakfast, lunch and dinner and I don't think we ate any of the stuff that was on her or her bed. I try to do my best to be a good, loving Christian mom....but trying to maintain a sweet, understanding, disposition when you're stripping off....and I'm not making this up....4 fleece blankets, a quilt, a flat sheet, a fitted sheet, 2 pillowcases and a stuffed cat covered in vomit......is darn near impossible in my book. I do have a strong stomache...but that tested it to the limits. And any of you that know my germ issues.....it was bathing in Clorox night at our house.
Miss Haley is much better this morning...resting peacefully in her scrubbed down, washed in bleach and HOT water sheets and quilt and fleece blankets and cat.
I promise I'll post something more tasteful later.....until then....
Stay away from puking....and run to NOT puking!
1 comment:
Believe it or not....I am speechless after reading "oh noooooo"...just hope Haley is better and no one else gets sick.jb
Post a Comment