Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy 50s Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Nothing much romantic going on here. Jon has basketball practice with Haley's team tonite. Evan has basketball practice too. And I go to the prison. I guess after 16 years of marriage you learn to have "valentine's" other than on the 14th of Feb.

Evan and Haley had a sock-hop at school today. Thanks to one of Haley's wonderful great-aunts (who likes to be called a grand-aunt, because great-aunt sounds too old...I don't blame her!!) she looked adorable in a poodle skirt. E sported the slicky hair and shades. Apparently E turned down several offers to dance....I can only imagine. Haley twisted the time away with her girlfriends.

Hope all of you have a LOVE-FILLED day!

Stay away from being too busy to celebrate V-Day....and run to a sock-hop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nana's first real dance was a sock hop dance in the gymnasium at school. And my mom even made me a poodle skirt in the day!!! Wowza, Wowza, Wowza.

Have a great Valentine Day!!!