Monday, March 31, 2008

construction




[rock] We've definitely turned the corner towards progress. The upper and lower cabinets are in...except the one I made the boo boo on...it should be here any day.

[chalk] The guys are moving at awsome speed. All the cabinets went in within 2 days. They are putting up the crown and light rail today.

[jayhawk] The kitchen looks really different and like a kitchen....makes all of us very excited for it to be completed!

[KU] I guess if you can't tell I'm pretty excited that Kansas made it into the final four!!! We (we being Evan and me) can't stop the rock chalk around here. I swear I didn't breathe during those last two possessions with Davidson... I thought I would pass out! I really was sad Texas got beat...I really wanted 2 Big 12 teams in the Final Four!

GO KU!! Beat UNC!!

Have an awesome week! Stay away from obnoxious fans ;).....and run to going to the Final Four!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! It's looking great. Hi to everyone. Love, Nana