

Here's the latest pics. Still have a little work to do, but the majority of everything is done. I've adjusted to the gas stove and haven't burnt anything yet. Jon likes to tell everyone I can burn things faster now! One amazing thing is we haven't eaten out in over a week! For those of you who don't live in Larned let me just say the restaurant selection is...how shall I put this nicely...limited. We ate at the Mexican restaurant so much I think I can speak Spanish. Jon's favorite thing to do is to order the "special" without even looking to see what the "special" is. He's had some interesting meals...but says they were all great.
Evan, Haley & Sophie were in a parade on Sat. with their Great-Grandparents, Ske & MA. Ske has restored an antique Chevy truck. I'll get some pics up tomorrow. They had fun. Sophie looked like a puppy with her face stuck out the window, wind in her face. She finally got into waving about 3/4 of the way through.
Anyhoooo.....It is thundering and storming here today...I guess we got our beautiful day yesterday so today is going to be gloomy and rainy.
Have a super week. Stay away from thunder storms and run to parades!
1 comment:
Love the kitchen! That's a lot of cabinets! SF
Post a Comment