It's been a sad week around here. When I got to looking at these videos of Sophie (our future gymnast) it made me smile...hope it does the same for you!
I am thinking of you all and praying God's peace surrounds you during this difficult time. I love you guys! Sophie Paige is gotten so big since we saw her last month..she is such a pretty little girl. Thanks for the video...I needed that laugh too. Lots of love and prayers from Texas!
Miss Sophia, you have been practing your routine since you were about 9 mos. old. I bet you will be the youngest girl in the Olympics someday. E and H are really good coaches (teachers) aren't they? love ya jb
2 comments:
I am thinking of you all and praying God's peace surrounds you during this difficult time. I love you guys!
Sophie Paige is gotten so big since we saw her last month..she is such a pretty little girl. Thanks for the video...I needed that laugh too. Lots of love and prayers from Texas!
Miss Sophia, you have been practing your routine since you were about 9 mos. old. I bet you will be the youngest girl in the Olympics someday. E and H are really good coaches (teachers) aren't they? love ya jb
Post a Comment