


Sophie Paige is 2 years old today! We' re so thankful for her in our life. Can't wait to see what this year brings for her.
Saturday was her party, and Evan's football game, and Haley's soccer match. There was quite a brood of us gathered at each event. I think I can say with confidence we were hot, stinky, a little sunburned (hope the city girls still like their farmer tans :) and had a great time. It's always more fun to be miserable together! But after all the sporting events we got to come home to a/c, comfy chairs and brisket. Sophie really enjoyed everyone and the presents. She did however get a little scared of her cake. When she saw the candles on the cake she slid off her chair and ran in the other room. Even yesterday if you asked her about her cake she would say, "my cake hot!"
Today when I said Happy Birthday to Sophie, she just looked at me like, seriously...aren't you tired of saying that.
Have a great week!
Stay away from farmer tans....and run to a 2 year-old's birthday.
2 comments:
What a beautiful birthday girl with a cute dress and hat. I hope you ate LOTS of cake Sophia!! joannie b
I'm thinking about the fire at the lake..... "Waaaahhhh...Hot" LOL!!!
Happy 2, Sophie!! The Stelter's love you!
Post a Comment