


I even got out in the snow today. I somewhat enjoy snow in March because I know it will be gone in a few days. The last "official" measure I got was 13.5 ". Our friends in Pratt got 28". YUCK!!Sophie had a blast. She lasted until her mittens got wet and her hands were cold. Haley is still outside as I write this. She and Catera have some grand plans for a fort to rival the boys.
I am in mourning today as the Hawks couldn't quite get past Michigan St. I thought they were just super considering their age. I sure hope they all stay around for next year! We did see our cousins on tv. The Ballard/Hammerschmidt families are the new tv stars in our house.
Have a great weekend!
Stay away from cold hands...and run to quickly melted snow days.
2 comments:
Big change from the previous blog picture to this one huh!! Glad it missed us, but sorry you got all of it!
Yeah we are super sad we are back home now too, but it's just a game and we had a GREAT season. Cant wait for next year now. Never know what it holds! Thanks for cheering us on our journey. Hope to see you guys soon, everyone is growing up to quickly!
It's so funny to open up your page and see swimsuits...then snow. Looks like you all had a blast. I'm so jealous...one day we will have to plan it just right where we get to play in the snow too! We love you guys!
Post a Comment