Evan even wore pink...and I think he liked it.
We did the egg hunt on Sat. when the weather was nice. I think I'll do that from now on. It was nice to have Easter Sunday be about Jesus and not all the "stuff". Not that I'm opposed to "stuff", but it was just different for us and I liked it.
We had a lot of fun hanging out with my parents and Derick and Jenn. We gave Derick a really bad time about marrying Jenn. In our hearts they're already married! No pressure Derick!! Sophie loves to say "Darewick". It's so sweet. By the end of the weekend she was saying "Denn" too.
Things haven't slowed down here. Rainy today. I can't complain cause I know the farmers need it. Haley and I are off to Wichita tomorrow. Going to go see Hannah Montana with Haley's BFF and her BFF's mom. Should be fun. Have a super weekend!Stay away from too much "stuff"....and run to Hannah Montana!
3 comments:
Two beautiful girls and a handsome guy!!!! And Mom and Dad aren't bad either. j
I hope you all had fun in Wichita. Sounds like a blast! Thanks for the shout-out. Oh, and for helping me keep "Darewick" on his toes. Poor guy! We had such a nice time with you all and can't wait until we see you again. I wish the miles between us were less but know we love you all very much! Enough to go through wind, fire,rain and snow just to see you! LOL!
Haven't been on your blog in a month of Sundays! Miss you all and can't believe how much the kids have grown. The pix bring tears to my eyes...laughing tears but also sad tears knowing that we haven't been around them much the last few years and yet we only live 20 minutes aways. We need to get together!!! They are adorable and we are so proud of them and their accomplishments! Have a great week and hope to see you all very soon!!! Love ya, Jami
Post a Comment