Our first born, Evan Ske Skelton, celebrates his birthday today. 12 years ago I was holding an itty bitty 6.2 pound baby boy in my arms - scared out of my mind....and today I stand next to a young man who is almost as tall as me -- still a little scared, but confident in how much we love him. I truly don't think we could have asked God for a better son. The Father knew exactly what we needed...a golden-haired, very smart, sport-lovin, witty, FUNNY, intense, musical, xbox playin, friend making, independent, huggin, braces wearing, KU/Philadelphia Eagle super fan, Jesus following -- son. What a blessing. We love you Evan!!!!

Evan and his friends were "pirates"...yeah I don't get it either, but they had fun. Jon and I did have several good laughs over these goofs... All the amazing restaurants in Wichita and Evan wanted IHOP...only Evan...


Rice Krispie treat for his birthday cake....again....

2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY E! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you yesterday but sounds like you had a wonderful time and it looks like you had a blast in Wichita. Happy Birthday buddy...love you lots.
Oh yeah....your braces look great. I bet they would look really good with dark blue and silver...or maybe with some purple. =)
Happy Birthday Evan! And how did you make that rice krispi treat cake, I gotta get that from you, I'm obsessed with rice krispi's!! Take care!
Post a Comment