Monday, October 26, 2009

football is over...


Evan's team lost 36-0 on Sat. They played Hays. And I will say Hays was very impressive! Only 15 kids on the team, but they knew exactly what to do. E's team put up a valiant fight. E was able to be proud and happy they made it to the playoffs. A few weeks and we'll be on to basketball. I'm going to enjoy some time off from practices, etc... ;)

Quiet and cold here today. Gonna try to get caught up on laundry and cleaning. I know, I know my life is just too exciting!

Stay away from being too exciting......and run to the playoffs and tough little guys!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm so sorry Evan! But, isn't it amazing how far you and your teammates have come from last year and what great improvements you all have made. You should be very proud of yourself and we are definitely proud of you. Can't wait for a basketball game! Love you buddy!