Poor Sophia, not sure how she got out in the south 40 for the pics. One of the best presents all night...Jon had Sophia bathed and ready for bed when I got home...woohoo!
E's good buddy Izzy celebrated with us. He even gave me a very cute card! Jon got me my fav ice cream...cappuccino chunky chocolate frozen yogurt from Braums...to die for. Braums...I get more and more like my dad everyday!
They're soooo cute! Don't know if you can tell but I cut my hair about 6 inches yesterday. Thanks Leah!
My precious Miss Haley! She made a banner and decorated a gift basket. And the sweetest card. Made me wanna cry....Thank you Father for 39 years filled with love, laughter, an amazing husband and the best children ever.
Stay away from getting old....and run to surprises!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to you. You don't look a day over 25. I hope your day is wonderful and your year is full of blessings. You are an inspiration to all who know you. Love you lots!
Happy Birthday, and have a wonderful time with your husband, what a great way to celebrate!!! Take care and hope to see you guys for a KU game sometime this season!!??
Happy Birthday #1...I am so excited we are the same age 39!!Well actually this year was the 33rd anniversary of my 39th Birthday. Hugs to you. love joanie
My mom and I were just discussing how young you look! Sounds like a great start to your birthday--homemade cards are the best. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a weakness for Cap. Choc. Chunk icecream from Braums :) Have fun at the game tomorrow!
Post a Comment