Wednesday, November 4, 2009

halloween


We had such beautiful weather here on Halloween! The first pic is Haley and her bud, Maddi. This was the first costume of the night...later they turned into Cleopatra and the Twister game. Forgot to take pics of that...oops..
Sophia was Snow White. At first she said she didn't want to trick or treat...but after the first couple of houses she got into it. She kept falling asleep while Jon drove her and the big girls to family. When Jon brought her home she ran in, crawled up in my lap and said, "I'm soooo tired." That was a first, ever!
Jon and I did our best impression of Jon and Kate +8. Jon got a little too into character... ;) I do have to tell that I cut that wig myself...with school scissors!!
Jon and Kate make up....
E terrorized the neighborhood with a gang....seriously...that was their costume...they were gang bangers. E even had a grill...aka...braces. I'll get a pic up later of that. Very funny!
Gonna live outside this week. We're going to be blessed with more beautiful weather. So I'm going to cherish every moment before the snow blows!
Stay away from Jon and Kate +8.....and run to Snow White, Cleopatra and Gangters.



2 comments:

Katie said...

The Jon and Kate costume is hillarious! I have a fascination with that family....even though I tell myself I shouldn't watch b/c they are like one giant train wreck!! Tell everyone hello.

said...

Your costumes are hilarious! (someone already said that)
I was just on your facebook page and saw that you have a blog.
I LOVE BLOGS.
and yours is so pretty - i need some help in making mine beautiful, any tips? i only know how to choose the layouts that they have for you :(

Anyway, all that to say - HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
And, wanted to inform you that Catherine (from our table at Chrysalis so many years ago) now goes to ESU - where I work :)
Just thought I would share the fun connection.

HAVE a great day!!