Here's our newest family pics. Keep in mind these were taken while Sophia, once again, was absolutely out of her mind while trying to get a photo. Wouldn't sit still. Ran around. Shed a few tears. How the photographer got these photos I do not know. If you could see the bubble above my head in the pic of Jon and I...well let's just say there'd be some *%&^#s .... because crazy was going crazier when she knew I couldn't reach her. :)



Stay away from crazy 3 year olds....and run to family pics.
5 comments:
Very Good! You all look beautiful! Thanks for a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love- The Wachs Family
Beautiful pictures. No way Sophie was being a pill!!! Thanks for the email the other day. Getting through it day by day! HAve a great holiday season.
Great pictures, but you must be mistaken about Miss Sophia. I'm sure she'd never freak out about having her picture taken :)
What great pictures, hey you will forget the bad stuff, just keep takin cute pictures. You will seriously think to yourself someday, " I know my kids weren't that bad "
What a beautiful family..."sweet Miss Sophia", "Handsome Evan" and "Beautiful Miss Haley" oh and neat parents too!!
Post a Comment