Thursday, January 7, 2010

brrrrrr

We haven't had the snow that other parts of the state have...but man is it cold!! It was 6 when I took the kids to school this a.m. Weather channel said with the wind it's -13. Good Lord! We're living in the tundra!! My cousin just moved back from Canada where it would get in the -30s. I truly do not know how people live in those parts of the world. YUCK! Sophia and I will not go outside today except to pick the kids up. Gonna bundle up and play on the computer for awhile.

Here's some more pics from all the Christmas' we attended.

My family had a blast playing rockband. I laughed so hard my sides hurt the next day. David, you are truly a rock star! How much is it worth to you for me NOT to put the video of you singing Eye of the Tiger on here? Sophia and her cousin Camryn with their 3D glasses on. What crack ups!



Kale and Sophia watching Grandad Sutton open his birthday presents. I think this was about the time that he opened a shirt and Kale announced, "That's not much of a present." LOL!!


Sophia and her "New Best Buddy" Kale.


Bailey...she is too darn cute for words! Katie and Dain....you done good!! Those two kids of yours are very sweet! Can't wait to meet baby #3!
Better get something done around here. Have a great day!
Stay away from bitter cold....and run to Best Buddies.


2 comments:

Katie said...

Love the Christmas picks. I showed Kale your picture of him and Sophia and he said, "Can she come play?"

Please, please, please post any video you have of David singing (or any other members of the family)....please?! :)

Glad to see you all had as much fun as we did. Keep warm!!

Rhonda Vratil said...

IHOP is good, if I don't watch! It is the shakin and twitchin, I just enjoy the mucic. Thanks for sharing!