Where did January go? Yikes! If I remeber right it was full of snow removal and basketball games.
Evan has kept us busy with MAYB basketball. His team is fun to watch. Not sure what my problem is, but I keep forgetting to take pictures. oh well....
Haley has also been playing b-ball. She's playing in a rec league. They have their first game this Sat. First year for her to play full court. Should be interesting. :) I know he's my husband, but Jon is a SAINT for coaching a group of 5th & 6th grade girls. The 2nd night of practice he wouldn't let them shoot the ball because every time they did they'd start giggling and not stop. I told him I'd come and be the bad cop to his good cop....he just laughed.
Sophia is growing like crazy. She's at the age where every comment she makes about life in general cracks me up. Not even going to try and repeat....but I encourage you to spend a few moments in conversation with her. It's a whole new world. ;)
I got to spend 2 days in jury last week. The 2nd time that has happened. What are the odds of being called for jury duty and having to do it both times? The first case I sat on was a 2nd degree murder trial. This one was a burglary case. Burglary case was much easier!! I learned that if you steal furniture you might not want to drive just 70 miles away to sell it to a furniture dealer. That was my first clue we weren't dealing with a mastermind thief!!
Jon is crazy busy. Basically we won't really see him until April. I thought he got out of public accounting! Auditors left last week, now board meeting this week. To take his mind off work we're taking ball room dance class again....yes, I said again!! We did the rumba and fox trot last night. We totally dominated our class! That's what Jon said anyway. If you want to laugh your booty off...show up to Dance by Design on Tuesday nights at 8. We should sell tickets, because we'd put a comedy club to shame!!!
I know....our life is too exciting! We have a "temporary" addition to our house. We found a baby kitty in our backyard. Jon says we're running a homeless shelter/transtitional housing for cats. We temporarily named her "Sprinkles". And if you're a fan of The Office you'll know where we got the name. It was going to be Dwight if she was a he. :) Anyhooo...if any of you want a kitty give me a call. She is really, really sweet. She purrs so loud her body shakes. And she's survived Sophia so far, so she's durable too! Please help me out with this as I might need a divorce lawyer if I don't find a home for her.....just kidding!!...not really....
Have a great week!
Stay away from finding a kitty in your back yard.....and run to ball room dance!
1 comment:
I think a kitty would be a fantastic Valentines Day present for Grandad Sutton ;)
We LOVE the Office, too. It was on the tv at the gym the other day and I kept catching myself laughing outloud....I'm pretty sure the guy next to me thought I had lost my mind and/or was about to go into labor b/c he gave me several odd looks :)
Post a Comment